Sunday 2 October 2016

Quick Apple Crumble

Of all things said or written, perhaps one of the most beautiful is - "the meek shall inherit the earth" But how long can they remain meek after they are given the power and glory - Nan Witcomb 

    
This weekend was quite the busy one. I spent it going from family dinners, to a fashion event, to a football game. I love these kind of weekends where it is so jam packed I know I've truly spent it well. 
There was a bit of time on Saturday where I was craving something sweet and autumn-y  and chose to make a vegan apple crumble. 


To me there is nothing better than making food to share with loved ones, but home alone with a craving I managed to only make one quick bowl for myself. I would definitely make this again except perhaps next time scooping out the center of the apple and filling them with crumble before baking them. or perhaps in a large baking pan, either way I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 


*this one can also be made raw. 



Quick Vegan Apple Crumble For One


1 Apple 
1/2 Table spoon lemon juice
1 table spoon flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar

crumble :
1/4 cup coconut oil 
1/2 cup oats
4 table spoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamom 


Mix all ingredients for apple filling - Mix well 
Mix all ingredients for crumble
Fill small bowl or mug with apple filing and top with crumble 
Microwave for 2 minutes 



   Raw Vegan Apple Crumble 

1 apple 
1 table spoon lemon juice 
1 table spoon brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon almond flour

1/2 cup oats
3 table spoons of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of cinnamon 

For raw crumble I would mix all crumble and filling ingredients together so that you get full flavour in every spoonful. 

Enjoy 




No comments:

Post a Comment