Wednesday 5 October 2016

Black Forest Nice Cream

"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it" - Henry David Thoreau

You know what I like about eating raw? is that it forces you to eat whole foods, and you know that your not putting tons of chemicals and preservatives into your body. 
   When I went vegan I did not want to be buying store bought substitutes that are probably not super healthy for you. so i chose to make my own raw sour cream, cashew milk, and cream cheese (totally awesome recipe coming soon) That way I know exactly what is going into my food.

 If you asked me the question, what food would you eat for the rest of your life, if you could only choose one? it would have to be ice cream. The smooth, sweet, creamy flavour is just too good to resist. and guess what?!?! you can make a really healthy one with no added sugar, no chemicals, and no dairy that tastes just as good and it's raw... winning! 


Black Forest Nice Cream 

*serves two 

2 bananas
12 pitted cherries 
1 tbsp of cacao powder

blend all ingredients together. Top with a cherry. 
Enjoy 



No comments:

Post a Comment