Monday 31 October 2016

Awesome Spa Tea Recipe

"The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment." -Tony Robbins

Wow I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole month. Thank you to all my friends who are reading my blog it means the world to me. I'm pretty proud of my (slow) growing numbers of views and followers on other social media platforms. 

Today is halloween.... It's not my favourite day in the world. I'm not a fan of dressing up, being scared, watching horror movies or all the sugar-y bad non vegan candy that gets consumed. So tonight after my work out I am going to sit inside, take a bubble bath, read a book and drink this amazing tea recipe. 

I learnt this one from a spa I worked at ages ago. Hence the name spa tea, plus once you drink it you'll feel super relaxed like your at a spa.  It's so tasty and a great substitute for coffee if your trying to cut down. 

Spa Tea


3/4 mug of tea (I used raspberry but rooibos will work as well)
2 mint leaves 
1/4 apple juice (preferably not from concentrate and no added sugar)

Directions 
put mint leaves at bottom of cup, add in 1/4 glass of apple juice. 
Brew tea 
Pour tea over top of mint and apple juice. 

Enjoy with a good book. 






No comments:

Post a Comment