Tuesday 25 October 2016

Key Lime Nice Cream

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."         -Colin Powell

Hello Friends! 
Can you believe it's only 8 weeks until christmas? amazing right! As the days are getting shorter I have to rush home from work and make something super quick for the blog before I lose the daylight. I'll have to start making more on the weekends, I guess. However I am starting to get excited to "vegan-fy" the usual christmas recipes... vegan egg nog anyone? 

Anyway.....Yes another nice cream recipe today. Just can't get enough of it. What I love about nice cream is it's super simple, nutritious, snack that tastes amazing. This is a quick easy nice cream that tastes just like raw vegan key lime pies. 

Key Lime Nice Cream 


2 frozen bananas 
juice of 2 limes
1 tbsp lime zest 
cookie crumble for on top 
matcha powder for color (optional)

Blend all ingredients in a blender. 
Feel free to adjust lime amounts to your taste. 
Enjoy 


1 comment:

  1. Yumm! What a great recipe! Can't wait to try -thevegandoll

    ReplyDelete