Monday 21 November 2016

Weekly Update #2 Plus my New Favourite Green Smoothie Recipe



Wow what a crazy week it's been. As a lot of you may know, I was involved in a market selling my T-shirts yesterday. It was such a good experience and I can't wait to start sharing the designs with you guys.
I've been so busy with the T-shirts I haven't had much time to take pictures of any thing I'm making but I assure you the Christmas recipes are going to be good.

For now I wanted to share my favourite green smoothie recipe with you. This is one I've been drinking every morning to not only increase my Iron levels but to give me energy.

Also I wanted to share with you, my first EVER video.. It's super raw but it actually took me a really long time to learn how to upload and place everything. One thing at a time right! It's something I've been wanting to play around with for a while, so here it is.

Spinach & Pineapple Green Smoothie 

2 cups of Spinach 
1 cup Pineapple 
1 mango 
1 cup cucumber 
1 1/2 cups of water 

Blend all together in a blender until it's smooth and enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment