Monday 13 February 2017

Lettuce Wraps

"I'm pretty good at sticking to what I know. You don't see me social commentating on health-care or presidential debates. I talk about what I know because I'm petrified of being wrong."- Gary Vaynerchuck

Hi Friends, I've been blogging for a few months now and I love it...but I would love to take my blog into a new direction. I still want to be adding in vegan recipes because I love creating these recipes, however I am still really passionate about fashion (I am a fashion designer for those who don't know). Actually, I was initially really into ethical fashion and then from there I started studying more about veganism and the lifestyle.  I've had a lot of people ask me about sustainable fashion companies and I want to be able to share these companies with all of you. I hope for this blog to morph into an ethical lifestyle blog. 
Plus I can't wait to finally finish the new blog design and share it with all of you. :) 
💕💕💕💕💕

Lettuce Wraps 

Makes 4 wraps 

4 pieces of lettuce
1 avocado 
half a tomato 
1/8 cup of chopped onions 

Spicy Lemon Dressing 
juice of half a lemon 
pinch of Cayenne pepper 
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp of Maple Syrup 


Instructions 

1. Cut avocado and tomato into cubes and mix with chopped onions 
2. distribute onto lettuce leaves
3. Mix Dressing Ingredients 
4. Pour Dressing over the lettuce Wraps 
5. Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment