Thursday 8 December 2016

How to Cure a Cold Super Fast - The Natural Way



I believe in north America we have 5 seasons , spring, summer, fall winter, and sick season. Everyone seems to be sick all the time. Not me though. I never get sick. I'm a Vegan so that just doesn't happen. Just kidding, but for real I haven't been sick in almost a year. and I owe it all to these 3 little steps.

as soon as I start to feel even the slightest bit sick I consume these 3 things:

1. garlic
2. apple cider vinegar tea
3. drink lots of water

First step is to eat a whole clove of garlic every few hours. this sucks because it is disgusting and kinda burns the mouth, but it works. If you really can't eat the whole clove then cut it up and put it on a spoon with maple syrup (or honey if your not vegan).

Second step - lots of tea with apple cider vinegar. If you've never read the benefits of this super food you should, it literally heals everything...but you need to be drinking it constantly.

Third step - As if drinking tons of tea is not hard enough, push yourself to drink as much water as you can. Hydration is key.  your pretty much drowning yourself with liquid but it will get rid of that little bug so fast you won't be suffering for days.

These are my 3 awesome steps to not getting sick so next time you get sick try them to see if they work for you and let me know how it goes.






No comments:

Post a Comment