Sunday 11 December 2016

Carrot Cake Smoothie

 

Yesterday after we could barely make it out of our driveway because of the snow, we headed over to my moms who made this delicious Carrot Cake Smoothie for us. 
I love Carrot Cake but I don't love that a single piece is packed with so many calories and topped with a sugary, heavy cream frosting. I want to eventually try a recipe to make raw vegan carrot cake bars, but in the meantime this smoothie satisfied my cravings. 

This smoothie is for my fellow dessert lovers out there who need some sweetness in their life, plus it's fully raw vegan. Happy Dance! :) :) :) 


Carrot Cake Smoothie


Serves: 3 

Ingredients: 
2 Carrots
1 frozen Banana
2 Cups of cashews
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2" piece of ginger
1/2 tsp all spice
1 cup water
3 medjool dates

Blend everything in a high speed blender. add more water if you don't like it super thick. I ate this one with a spoon it was so thick. 
Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment